Trestle Group Foundation’s customized Connect & Accelerate training program is designed by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, and based upon the most common challenges facing women entrepreneurs in emerging economies.
Training programs are delivered locally and involve local partners to enrich the content.
This high-impact session focuses on connecting and accelerating early-stage entrepreneurs, while building a community among participants that is self-sustaining when the program is complete.
Training modules include:
- Define mission & vision for the business
- Assess strengths and challenges
- Define ideal clients and target markets
- Identify needs & desires of target market
- Define biggest benefit for client
- Create networking, outreach & online strategy
- Create 90 day action plan
- Establish ongoing community structure
Custom designed based on needs, small-group facilitation ensures entrepreneur engagement and personalized coaching. For larger groups of entrepreneurs, two trainers working together deliver the same personalized, energetic, high-quality experience.
Women entrepreneurs interested in participating in the early-stage training should posses the following characteristics:
- Established business 1-3 years
- Proof of business concept & scalability
- Firm intention to grow and succeed